, , , ,

The Beauty Exchange | Review & First Impressions ♡

Thursday, February 04, 2016



The lovely team over at thebeautyexchange.com (also know as TBX) were kind enough to send me a few of their products to try out, and here's what I thought of them! Just a quick disclaimer that even though these products were kindly sent to me free of charge to review, this is all my 100% honest opinions and thoughts towards the brand and individual products.

So starting out with the TBX Makeup Brushes. I was sent the Eyeliner Brush, Contour Brush, Highlighting Fan Brush and last but not least the Kabuki Brush. All of the brushes are super soft but I found that the Kabuki soon became my favourite because of how lovely the bristles felt on my face.
They are all pretty easy to clean and don't shed that much/at all. I'd also just like to mention how easy their eyeliner brush makes doing winged eyeliner!



They also sent a few other things for me to try out. Some "Reversible Makeup Collars" so you don't wreck you pretty top with loose pigments, your favourite foundation, etc. I have not tried the Makeup Collars yet but I love the idea of them.



They also sent a cute little Makeup Bag/Clutch that's made of a black rubber mesh material, It looks to be the perfect size for a few products you would use to touch up your makeup throughout the day.


To find out more about TBX you can head on over to www.thebeautyexchange.com or find them on Instagram as @tbxbeauty. Again, a special thanks to the TBX Team for sending me these products to try out. I will definitely be using these in all my makeup tutorials! 







Thanks for reading! Don't forget to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for weekly videos!



You Might Also Like These Posts

0 comments