,

Decor Details | My White, Gold & Pink Bedroom Decor ♡

Friday, January 15, 2016




A lot of you have been asking me to film a Room Tour to go up on My YouTube Channel,
But at the moment I'm in the middle of re-decorating and building shelving into my bedroom so I thought I could just do a blogpost about the section that's pretty much already done, my bed.



The colour scheme of my room is light pink, gold/copper, white/cream with hints of wooden detail and warm toned lighting. 

Starting out with my pillows on my bed, I tried to add lots of different textures onto my bed to make it more interesting. 


I have five decorative throw pillows all together on my bed and then 4 plain white normal (boring) pillows to go with my white sheets.

Starting out with the two foil printed pillows from K-Mart. I love these pillows because they remind me of the Zoella Beauty makeup bag that I have!

The Pastel Pink Foil Printed Pillow

The Cream Foil Printed Pillow

Next is my White Faux Fur Pillow. This pillow is beautiful, it adds in a lot of texture and is so so soft and cozy to sleep on!! I'm not sure where this exact pillow is from as I received it as a gift, but I'm sure they wouldn't be to hard to find.

The White Faux Fur Pillow

Next is my beautiful glittery gold one! This is beautiful and also adds a lot of texture, whenever the warm afternoon sunlight shines onto it it looks like a beautiful gold disco in my bedroom!

The Gold Sequin Pillow

Lastly is my small floral pillow, it's cream with little pink flowers on and little pom pom tassles around the edge (That have mostly all come off thanks to my cat Iridessa and many years of sleeping on!).



The Cream Floral Pillow

Next little detail of my favourite corner of my room, My Faux Rug. This also fits in with my pillow and the textures. It's right next to my bed so the first thing I feel when I get up in the morning is soft-ness!

The afternoon light on my rug

Most of the time a pair of my boots or some other shoes will be flung on top


When it comes to my actual bed, It's made by a beautiful little business in my little town so unfortunately I cannot give those details away because of privacy issues (for me) but it was custom made with beautiful, unique, vintage, recycled timber.


You can get the cute copper-ball fairy lights along the back of my bed from K-Mart or Spotlight. I think they're really cute, especially at night when the lights make pretty patterns on the wall.





My bedside table isn't quite finished because eventually I will be getting a wider white table from IKEA, but until I get that I'm just using a small square white unit that I found on a local online classifieds. On my bedside table I normally have my Pineapple Lamp, Some sort of Scented Candle, My "M" Letter, My iPhone (When I'm not using it, aka - When I'm Alseep!) and my Flowers.









I only have one piece of art on the walls near my bed so I also included a photo of another one.



Here is my favourite picture. It's a foil printed quote and I think it matches my room perfectly!

A beautiful piece my Dad made for me for my birthday one year!




And that's my room! I hope you liked this post and if you have any questions feel free to comment on one of My Instagrams or DM Me! 




You Might Also Like These Posts

0 comments