Outfit Diary: OOTD | Floral Statement Skirt ♡

Friday, February 05, 2016






One of my most loved items in my wardrobe would have to be Skater Skirts, or as some other people call them... Circle Skirts. My favourite skater skirt is a floral one from Supré. It's black with pink flowers and green, yellow & blue leaves. I paired this skirt with a plain black ribbed high neck crop top, also from Supré. I didn't take a photo of my shoes but I wore some plain black chelsea boots.

Simple shoes and a simple crop top paired with a skater skirt with little pops of colour... Definitely my go to outfit at the moment!


Even though this is a  OOTD I wanted to show you what makeup I wore on this day.

I'm wearing a bright Matte Orange on the lips - M.A.C "Be A Lady".
Natural face makeup with light contouring, a Peachy Blush and some Shimmery Shadow in the inner corners of my eyes to highlight!

Just a quick little thanks to my best friend Annabelle for taking these beautiful photos for me.

Don't forget to follow My Instagram and Subscribe to My YouTube channel to be updated on my life.


You Might Also Like These Posts

1 comments

  1. The make-up is flawless! Natural but ever so pretty x You should upload the photo to instagram, you look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete