,

Outfit Diary: OOTD | Beach Boho/Weekend Roadtrip ♡

Monday, October 19, 2015


Road trips are my favourite; Sing-a-long car rides, endless Instagram opportunities, Falling asleep staring at the stars and so many more awesome opportunities and experiences.

I shot this short little YouTube video whilst I was away for the weekend, and I thought I would write this little blogpost about it also!


Top:

This simple Black ribbed crop top is from Supré and is one of my most worn items in my closet!
It goes with so many things and is a staple piece for me.


no idea what's going on with my face, but let's just focus on the outfit x

Kimono:

Can we just take a moment to recognise how beautiful this Kimono really is?!
I got this purple and blue Kimono from the op shop but it was originally from Factorie and was in perfect condition.



Leggings:

These are just some plain black leggings from Target!

Once again, ignore my face haha! x







Getting that "Connor Franta" Instagram


You can watch my OOTD video down below:



xoxo, Morgan

You Might Also Like These Posts

0 comments