, , , , , ,

My Spring Makeup & Fashion Essentials 2015 ♡

Sunday, November 01, 2015



Face:

In the Spring time in most places it's pretty warm and sunny... So I like to wear very minimal makeup when it comes to applying foundation, concealer and other face products.
I want to be able to feel the warm Spring time sun on my face, not have a huge cakey layer of foundation and powder. I decided that the L'oreal Luminosity Code BB Cream was a perfect fit.
It's very light weight and blends pretty well into your skin.
I've heard a lot of people raving about the Maybeline Dream Pure BB Cream, But I have yet to try it. The colour match on the L'oreal one could be a little better but over all it does it's job and stays on most of the day without a lot of powder.


I'm in love with Sleek Makeup!! All their products seem very high quality, yet still very 'In You're Budget' when it comes to prices. I have the Single Blush in 'Pixie Pink'.
The colour pigment in the blush is gorgeous and although it is quiet a bright colour when you build it up on your cheeks, you can definitely get away with a soft sweep of it on your cheeks for only a sheer colour payoff.


My holy grail highlight colour comes from a small duo from Natio.
It's the Mineral Pressed Powder Bronzer And Enhancer duo in the shade 'Warm Day'.
I love both the warm toned Bronzer and The pearly Highlighter but I have to admit, the Highlight colour is my all time favourite product to highlight with. It's very warm toned and pearly and I just love it to pieces, especially in the spring time when the sunlight shines off it when you have it on.

Lips:

On the Revlon website I thought this colour was a lot more of a soft pink colour than a bright coral, so didn't I get a big surprise when opening my order. But I did warm to it and it's now one of my favourite bright lipsticks. It's the Revlon Matte Balm in 'Unapologetic'. Although it's a matte Lipstick or "Balm" as they call it, It's still very moisturising much to my surprise! It doesn't smudge a lot and is just all around a pretty good product. I look forward to purchasing more from this collection/range in the future!


Now as for my next lip product, It's s bit of a mystery. I cannot find where to buy this or even what they are called. I was given three lipsticks by my Mum a little while ago because she didn't use them and I instantly fell in love with the formula and pigmentation of them. So naturally I searched all over the web trying to find where these mystery lipsticks are from and if this company sold any other products.
Much to my disappointment,  I didn't find anything. Still to this day I cannot find any pictures or anything about them. On the tubes of lipstick it has the word "tru' printed on the front, which I'm assuming is the name of the brand. Then all around the lid it says "Live Love Laugh' on them. It's such a cute little product and the formula of them is so nice, so if any of you know where you can buy them or any information about them please comment below! The lipstick I've been loving is in the shade "Extreme". It's a pretty fuchsia colour and I love it.


Fashion:


I've recently become obsessed with play suits and rompers. I have this gorgeous white play suit with lace on from Supré. I love it so much and feel it's very Spring time appropriate!

When I think of the spring time the first thing I think of is Flowers! Although I wear Flower crowns in all seasons, They look especially beautiful in the Springtime!


Makeup:


Talking about flowers and nice smelling things... I think it's also essential to have a nice spring fragrance. My favourite is 'That Moment' by One Direction. It's light and floral and most of all, PERFECT for those warm Spring Days!


Don't get me wrong, I love Silvers and more cooler toned shadows... But for the spring time I've been steering towards the more rose golds and warmer copper shades. The Naked 3 Palette by Urban Decay.


Last, But certainly not least is Nails. Spring is also a time i pull out all my Pastel's, so for my choice nail polishes I've chosen two Essie nail colours. One in 'Fashion Playground' which is a shimmery pastel green-y blue, and the other in 'Ballet Slippers' which as you would imagine is a pastel pink.


XOXO, Morgan 

You Might Also Like These Posts

0 comments