,

Colour Theory Christmas Gift Makeup Sets | Review & Swatches ♡

Thursday, November 19, 2015


All Colour Theory Christmas Gift Pack Sets are available exclusively from December 2015 at most Amcal, Amcal Max and Guardian Pharmacies. 

Shop online HERE!


(Quick Disclaimer: Although all these lovely products were kindly sent to me free of charge, All opinions are my own and I am not trying to brag in any way, shape or form.)


Colour Theory Snowflake Eye shadow Palette - $15

This palette is stunning! The 30 beautiful shades range from a snowflake white highlight colour to a gorgeous warm toned copper. My favourite shade is the peachy toned highlight colour to the right under the light blue up the top.
The packaging is very clean looking and definitely reminds me of snowflakes.




Colour Theory Drop Dead Glamorous Lip Gloss Set - $12

This miniature lip gloss set of 7 glosses with doe footed applicators are perfect for anyone that just can't choose one colour, perfect for every mood! It's also a great stocking stuffer.



My favourite shade is the 3rd from the left.



Colour Theory Oh Brows Beautiful! Brow Palette - $10

This is probably my favourite thing out of the entire collection!
This is an 6-in-one easy eyebrows kit. Perfect for beginners or even if you are like me and just love having your eyebrows ~ ON FLEEK ~ all day, everyday!

The set includes brow wax, three shades of brow powder, brow bone highlighter, one gorgeous eyeshadow, brow pencil and a mini tweezers and angled brush.




Beauty Theory Make-Up Brush Cleaner - $10


As Beauty Theory says "Say au revoir to dirty, clumpy make-up brushes".
This is an easy to use product, you simply spray it on the bristles of the brush then gently rub back and forth on wash cloth. Repeat until all brushes are clean, gently re-shape brushes and leave to dry.
It is also ideal in protecting your skin from breakouts!




Colour Theory Jumbo Lip Crayons - $8


Firstly I would just like to mention how much I love the formula of these, all of them are very moisturising, glossy and have beautiful pigmentation!
Below you will find individual pictures of them all as well as swatches.



My favourites are Rosewood and Sweet Tart!






I would also just like to mention how much I love the cute names of them all!


So that's all of them, Hope you like them all as much as I do!

You can find Colour Theory on Instagram as @colourtheoryau and on Facebook Here!


You Might Also Like These Posts

1 comments

  1. I like the way you start and then conclude your thoughts. Thanks for this nice information.


    Lip Gloss Sets

    ReplyDelete