Blue Bay Paradise | My Holiday in Photos ♡

Wednesday, September 09, 2015



A few months ago, My Family and I flew to New South Wales (NSW)...
On that holiday I took a lot photos and it has only just hit me that i didn't really share them with you all. So here is my beautiful holiday, In photos!




We left for NSW on the 7th of July...
Very early in the morning, around 5:30 am.

There was a beautiful sunrise that morning!


 We then boarded the aeroplane and flew for 2 hours to the Sydney Airport.


Here's a very random photo that I took of my shoes when we landed in Sydney, haha...


We stayed in Sydney for 3 nights before driving up to Blue Bay (The Entrance).
On the first night we had dinner at my parents friends house and obviously I didn't take any photos of that, but before we went for dinner I found these beautiful bright orange roses in a shop and just had to take a photo of them!


In Sydney I tried to fit in as many trips to Starbucks before we left for Blue Bay, because we don't have one where I live... haha!





I also had lots of Krispy Kremes in Sydney as we don't have them where I live either!


We went shopping on the 2nd day in Sydney, and I bought the Roller Lash mascara from the huge Benefit counter!


I also found this giant teddy bear, it was pretty much bigger than me.




We had a lovely picnic at Ballast Point Park, took photos and watched the beautiful (almost rainbow) sunset, before going to watch the Football with some of my parents friends (a.k.a - me sitting on my phone planning videos for 3 hours!).
 I didn't take any photos at the footy though.






That night after the football game ended, it was around 12 am and we had a midnight Starbucks run!



On the last day in Sydney, we visited my friends at Vaucluse, where I only took one photo...



The next day we drove all the way up to Blue Bay (The Entrance).
The views from our Apartment were stunning...

When we first got there





Pretty much everyday we were up there I had the same thing for breakfast,
Avocado toast, my favourite!


Apart from one day when my family went out for breakfast at a local cafe.
(That was before I was full Vegetarian, That's why there's Bacon lol)


Our apartment was literally on the beach, so I went down there a lot and went in the water when it was hot enough!





My Favourite swimsuit that I took!
My Little Sister and I at the Beach




The place we were staying at also had a pool, I didn't swim in it but when My Brother, Sister and Mum went in I took Pictures. Here's my favourite one!



One morning my Dad and I walked down to the beach at 6am to see the sunrise.
We were out on the rocks as a huge wave came and My Dad and I nearly got soaked!
The photos I got that morning were stunning! Here's some...




My Dad. lol


My Dad and I also walked around to The Entrance and The Entrance Ocean Baths.
 I took heaps of Photos.



At the Ocean Baths



Edith Ring Rest Lookout









One night we also went out to get dinner at The Entrance and all the fairy lights were on.
It was so pretty!



One day we had these giant marshmallows, and to some people I probably sound really lame... But to my family who had never seen them before, this was exciting haha!

Wearing my favourite knit sweater dress!

Then we left early in the morning for Sydney Airport, To return home!






So that is basically my holiday in photos.
I left out some of the things to do with my family we where visiting because I don't think you would find that very interesting.


Hope this was some what enjoyable! If you like posts like this then please leave a comment so I can write more!


xoxo, Morgan





You Might Also Like These Posts

0 comments