, ,

Loving Lush Cosmetics♡

Thursday, October 23, 2014






For the past year I've been obsessed with Lush,  Even though I haven't really bought that much until the last few weeks. I find some of the Lush products to be a bit overpriced, but I guess if i took the time to handmade a bath bomb I would probably do the same. Overall I really love the concept of Lush and really enjoy shopping there, especially when they have all their Christmas range in!




Recently I opted for two limited edition classics; The Popcorn lip scrub and the Snow Fairy shower gel. The shower gel being very very sweet smelling scent, almost as if someone had gone and bought lots and lots of fairy floss and made a shower gel out of it?!
At first I wasn't too sure about the lip scrub's scent and/or taste (keep in mind that on the jar you are instructed to apply on lips then lick the excess off, I'm not some crazy lady that eats her makeup!) but now I have become more used to the unique taste they are trying to make taste like "Buttery Caramel Popcorn. If I had to pick a favourite out of the both of them I would 100% choose the Snow Fairy Shower Gel, but having said that I think i will be going to Lush soon and picking up some more lip scrubs! 











You Might Also Like These Posts

0 comments