, ,

Spring Nail polishes♡

Tuesday, October 21, 2014



Recently I've been reaching for these five nail polishes a lot,
 I think they are perfect for the spring time and great for a general everyday dose of pastel!

Xoxo, Lilac Bloom, French Pink, Exotic Canary, Flirty Bikini

All of these nail polishes are by a company called Ulta3,
I purchased them from my local chemist for around $3 but online they cost around 
about a dollar cheaper (excluding postage).  
They are all 0.44 FL.OZ or 13.5ml.
Here are the colours up close!


Flirty Bikini, Xoxo, French Pink, Exotic Canary, Lilac Bloom


( P.s I will link everything I mention at the end of the blog post)
You can generally get about a week of wear with two coats of these specific light pastel colours.



 The shade "Xoxo" would generally be worn as a top coat because its very sheer, but I love to apply 3-4 coats and wear it by itself.



"Lilac Bloom" is a light pastel Purple colour; on the bottle it says to apply 1-2 coats but
I recommend applying 2-3 for the best result!

"French Pink" is one of my absolute favourites, It is a very very light and sheer
shade so I normally apply 3-4 coats if i want it to actually turn out pink, but if you 
want a light shade then just follow the recommended coats which is 2-3.

"Flirty Bikini" is a difficult colour to explain for me, it fits into the pastel category but also
manages to sneak it's way into the brights category  just a little bit. 
Overall this is just a beautiful Purple polish!

"Exotic Canary" is such a beautiful shade; and as the name suggests it is a very exotic
yellow colour. 



Overall these five Nail polishes are perfect for the spring time and bursting with
 that little pop of colour!




As I promised here are all the links to everything ulta3:
Ulta3 WebsiteUlta3 TwitterUlta3 Facebook








You Might Also Like These Posts

0 comments