, ,

Outfit Diary: OOTD | Denim & Stripes ♡

Monday, September 07, 2015



Hello Beauties! I'm Back!!

I don't really have any excuse as to why I've not blogged in months apart from simply just being busy. 
I really do hope I can now blog weekly, even if it is only a little Face of the day or even a OOTD like this one!
Thanks to everyone who has stuck by me all these months and asked me to keep blogging as I really don't know what I would do without You!

Without rambling on for too long, I'm now going to tell you about this cute outfit...



Top:

This black and white striped cropped cami is from Supré and is now one of my most loved/worn items in my wardrobe! It's very basic and simple which means you can pair it with alot of different items and dress it up or down.

Necklace:

Literally in love with this tiny planet choker at the moment! Its from a small Australian online store called 'Blue Moon Love'. They sell lots of cute jewelry items such as delicate rings, chokers and anklets, as well as stunning clothing items that I cannot wait to get! You can find BML on Facebook (Search 'Blue Moon Love') and Instagram (@bluemoonlove_)  as well as their online store ( Click Here)! I highly recommend them.





Jacket/Vest:

I found this cute little gem in a thrift store new with all the tags! It was originally from Dotti though.
It is light washed denim with distressed detailing all over. I've been looking for a denim jacket FOREVER and although this isn't really a jacket (more like a vest) I still love it to pieces.



Skirt:

Can we just talk about how BOMB this skirt is! It is also from Supré and is another one of my new favourite clothing items. It's a snug fitting ripped/distressed denim skirt. You can also dress this up or down depending on what accessories you choose.






Shoes:

As for my shoes, I stupidly forgot to take a picture of them! I wore plain black mini lace up heeled boots with gold detailing. They gave the outfit a real kick! (Excuse the pun lol!)






So here it is! My OOTD... I really loved wearing this outfit and how it made me feel more confident.
Although the skirt was a bit out of my comfort zone at first... I warmed to it very quickly and it is now my go to denim item!

I really hope you liked this OOTD Post, I will hopefully be doing more in the future!

Don't forget to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel as I upload videos weekly.

xoxo, Morgan




You Might Also Like These Posts

0 comments